OUR SPANX RETURN POLICY
We understand that sometimes you may need to return or exchange an item. That's why we offer a 21-day return. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return unworn merchandise with all tags attached within 21-days for an exchange or refund. Any credits or charges will be issued to the credit card used for the purchase. Please allow 2-3 weeks to receive and process your return.
HOW TO RETURN GOODS
Returns must be sent with your invoice within 2l days of the shipment date. Follow the easy steps shown on the invoice and address your package to:
What Girls Want
157 Main Street
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT RETURNING UNDERGARMENTS
1) Please make sure all tags and packaging are intact, and that items are packaged to protect their shape.
2) By law, intimate garments containing a crotch cannot be returned once they have been worn or tried on. Please try these items on over your own underwear.
3) We suggest you do not wear perfume or deodorant when trying on your purchase. These can leave marks or scent, which may make the item non-returnable.
4) We reserve the right to refuse returns on items that may not meet hygiene and health regulations.
5) There is NO RETURN ON NYLON PRODUCTS which include: Footless Shapers, High Footless Shapers, High Shaping Sheers, Shaping Sheers, Patterned Sheers, Mama Spanx, Power Mama, and Tight-End Tights.
ERRORS OR DAMAGED MERCHANDISE
In the unlikely event you receive damaged or incorrect items, simply contact our Customer Service Department 1-877-305-0990.
1) Late returns/Exchanges - if more than 21 days have passed since your package shipped and you would like to exchange/refund any of your items, we reserve the right to accept or refuse them. If accepted, a $10.00 or 20% re-stocking fee (whichever is greater) will be deducted from your refund.
2) Final Sale Items. These items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
3) The cost of shipping and return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
4) The cost of shipping and return shipping becomes the responsiblity of the customer when the purchase is refused at time of delivery.
5) The cost of shipping and return shipping becomes the responsibility of the Customer when Carded by Canada Post for pick up of shipment and customer refuses or does not pick up shipment from Canada Post.
6) It is recommended that you use a traceable and insurable shipping method in case of loss when returning merchandise to What Girls Want
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Department 1-877-305-0990 or email us at email@example.com.
THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH WHAT GIRLS WANT.
OUR SPANX RETURN POLICY